About this Event
Wednesday 10th June 11:00 – 11:45am
Charities and not for profits are currently facing a great pressure to innovate their fundraising activities due to the impact of COVID-19. Charities are having to rapidly digitise their services and transform, whilst also being faced with reduced fundraising avenues and a loss of income. The ironic challenge is that at the time when technological innovation and investment is most needed, charities are facing their biggest financial struggle and pressure to reduce costs.
We have worked with charities and not for profits for over twenty years and seen the positive impact of technology and digital innovation. Through our sector experience, we have built Evo 365 on Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide pre-built fundraising and donation management functionality, so charities can use Dynamics 365 without costly customisation. Now at the time when you most need the right technologies and support in place, we would like to offer Evo 365 Fundraising for free for charities and not for profits for 12 months.
This webinar is aimed at Fundraising and Finance teams to give you an overview of Evo 365 and show how you could use it to improve your fundraising and operations.
What will be covered:
- Current situation and challenges charities are facing
- Why do charities choose Dynamics 365?
- Evo 365 Fundraising– what is it, how can it help improve your fundraising? Demo:
- Grant applications – increase your chances of success with activity tracking, deadlines and seven stages of solicitations
- Gift Aid – automate Gift aid claims with HMRC integration to save time, ensure compliance and help identify untapped GiftAid opportunities to increase income
- Payment tracking – track payments to projects, see payment history and provide a personalised supporter experience
- Dashboards & Reporting
This virtual event will be 30 minutes and have 15 minutes for Q&A at the end. If you cannot make the date, then the webinar will be recorded and sent to those that have registered. To find out more information on the offer, please contact our team at email@example.com