ClickDimensions Social Marketing Features: What are they?
ClickDimensions Social Marketing has a full suite of social media management features such as:
This is where you can see your account performance in the past 30 days.
You can view the following:
- Posts sent, link clicks and conversions
- View your recent campaigns
- Access visual reports displayed showing your data
View all your recent campaigns and sort by category.
Create and schedule social posts.
You can see here in our social calendar we have a range of different types of content which is colour coordinated. This helps you identify the type of content you need to post more of and to ensure you have a good range of content going out across your channels. This tool is my most used and is highly valuable to a marketer. When using this feature, you can see things like word count limits, set times for the posts to be sent out or save them as drafts. Overall, this is a must-have tool for a marketer with so many great aspects to it.
Store all of your photos and videos and categorise them into folders.
Discover and curate top trending topics from across the web. To get started, you can enter the keywords you’d like to follow on your left-hand side.
With this feature, you can read and share content from your favourite newspapers, magazines and blogs.
Access all your draft posts that are ready for approval. Once approved, they will be queued to go out on your social channels.
Streams allows you to view each of your platform feeds and notifications. It helps you to stay on top of people mentioning your company via updates. You can monitor social media channels in real time and engage with your audience.
This is where you can see your social activity such as comments, colleague interaction and mentions. You can see posts assigned to you specifically, assigned posts to colleagues and closed conversations.
You can create and maintain messages that your advocates can share and store it all in one place. There are features like topics and suggestions within advocacy, and you can also modify the settings to this feature.
This is where you can see your analytics across your platforms.
- Analyse how your social strategy contributes to demand generation and attribute new leads to social campaigns.
- Measure clicks, likes, comments and other engagements to deepen your social media insights.
- Monitor follower growth, click demographics and brand mentions to engage and expand your social audience.
- Discover what content resonates on social: view top-performing links, hashtags etc.
And much more!