Watch our recent webinar to understand the information protection and governance capabilities within Microsoft 365.
Exponential data growth and information sprawl is making information management more complex than ever. Coupled with an ever-growing range of data repositories, organisations are struggling to understand what information they are storing and where it resides. Organisations need help to identify important or sensitive data and to ensure that the right protective measures are in place in order to comply with ever-changing data and privacy requirements, such as GDPR.
Top challenges that organisations face:
- Growing complexity for data management, security and compliance
- Increasing shadow IT causing lack of visibility and control
- Struggle to keep up with changing regulations
- Fear that sensitive and confidential information is improperly protected
Microsoft 365 compliance solutions can help you to understand, classify and protect your data – so that you can safeguard critical information wherever it is. By leveraging these tools, you can improve governance, better meet data protection and privacy requirements, and reduce data risk.
Watch our webinar to understand the information protection and governance capabilities within Microsoft 365. During the 45 minute session we look at:
- Data loss prevention
- Retention labels & records management
- Sensitivity labels, encryption & rights management
There will be 15 minutes at the end for Q&A.